Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tropical treat

Hello friends!

Ok so today we are trying out this new listings thing where I will be listing one item now and one later. Normally this would be earlier, but I was whisked away for Mongolian BBQ this morning for lunch/breakfast :D

First I have this SUPER BRIGHT and fantastic "Hawaiian Lei" fringe bracelet to offer. It is full of fantastic fringies with Swarovski crystal, flowers, leaves, drops, daggers, spade drops and all sorts of whimsical things. These bracelets are so much fun! I guarantee you will spend the day admiring it and finding new pretties every time you wear it!
Later this evening I will be offering this fantastic of "Persimmon" tangled vine earrings! They are SO bright and would look fantastic with the fringe above! Again, you are getting a sneak peek of the second item I will be listing later today so this is pretty exciting! :D


Well I have a busy day AGAIN so I need to get on some testing before I go to the gym.

I will try to get these other pics I took up on my blog soon. I took some picture of my progress on my yard and garden. I spent 3 hours working in my yard that day and I am really pleased with the results. I can't wait until we can harvest some veggies :D

Have a fantastic day!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)