Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, July 17, 2009

Flowertastic!

Hello friends!

I am SUPER excited to offer one of my macrame flower bracelets for one of today's offerings! This one is even MORE amazing that it's predecessor's! For this new style bracelet I used some GORGEOUS varigated perle cotton, some waxed linen, some c-lon and one of my SUPER AWESOME peace flower buttons for the clasp! If you LOVE pastels this is YOUR bracelet!
Today's SNEAK PEEK item is a swirly pair of my Trapeze earrings made out of odd lot Bullseye glass. I just LOVE these earrings. They are so dainty and sweet!
It is SO beautiful out today! I actually have the windows open! I can feel a cool breeze sweep through the room as I type :) Ahhhhh.... How often do you really get to open your windows in July?!

I am SO excited! My tomatoes have FLOWERS! You know what flowers mean?! Yep! TOMATOES!! Horay! I am so excited my little darlings are starting to make fruits :D:D:D

Well sadly I must go.. I am joining my darling husband for some yummy Chinese for lunch and then off to the studio I go. I should really try out some of that FANTASTIC Bullseye Kristin brought me. Hmmmmm.....

Have a fantastic weekend!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)