Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A sweet thought

Hello friends!

I just had to take a moment to thank a sweet, SWEET girl named Starla I met through Etsy. So you remember how I was in that treasury on my b-day for the July 11th b-day treasury? Well Starla was the birthday girl that put it all together and she was even celebrating her 30th b-day as well. I thought since she was so super sweet that I should send her the bead she put in our b-day treasury! It turns out her bead made it to her safely and she will be turning it into a piece on a wall hanging! How COOL!! She even blogged about her bead and my work on her page! AWWWWWW! That is so nice. I am so honored!

So you all should totally check out her blog and her work. Here is her blog about my work Curiousmess Blog . Starla makes some lovely things including these super cool bowls made out of fabric! Why don't you drop on by her shop Curious mess and check out her lovlies?

Again, a huge THANK YOU to Starla for including me in her treasury and helping spread the love!

With deepest love and gratitude,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)