Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lost in Space


Hello friends!

Woo hoo! I am ON it today! I got the first listing up before 11! I have been SO busy lately that I havn't been getting my first listing done until like 2pm!

Today I have an earring pair inspired by one of my FAVORITE artists, Peter Max! I always love to look at inspiration pictures and try to see what the artist saw when they created something. These little space rocks are full of COLOR! Lots of varying shades of orange, red, green, and purple!
I just LOVE his work! His older work is my favorite. It has SO much color and things like stars and messages with "Love".




Busy, busy today! See you soon!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)