Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer's Sparkle

Hello friends!

Good morning! Wow, it's been awhile since I have been this far in my day at this time. I guess I kinda got on a later schedule from Tues and Weds with Holly and Brandon(they are the super late night people).

So anyways... I have a super, sparkly flower bracelet for today's early listing. It is made out of the fabulous Pineapple and Tangerine sparkle glass so it is super GLITTERY! What girl doesn't love glitter?! This beauty it masterfully macramed with little drops and leaves. It is super comfy to wear and perfect for this time of year!
Your SNEAK PEEK item today is a fun little "Sunshine Cuppy Cake" cellphone charm. How about a delicious cupcake that is totally calorie free?! I apologize for the teeny picture!
Kristin's latest blog just reminded me of the awesome pictures that Stephanie and Lucas took for me at DISNEY LAND!

Here are the earrings made called "Mad Hatter's Tea Party". She made these super AWESOME earrings out of the beads I just sent her. You can purchase this truly unique pair of earrings in her shop Waking Beauty Designs

I can't wait to go! Someday I will make it out to both parks!


I have been working on some new designs and will get those together and photographed soon. Stay tuned!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)