Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, July 3, 2009

Eyes and COLOR


Hello friends!

I have some of my favorites I saved for today! I have a wonderful soldered charm and lampwork dangle pendant and a fantastic set of super colorful beads that would make a lovely dangle pendant!Isn't it AWESOME?! You know how much I love eyes! I used this sweet eye image and paired it with one of the fortunes I got. This pendant is totally EYETASTIC! There are eyes all over and of course a heart with lime green and aqua and a super cool eye bead!

This set has a super neato sucker bead, flat flowers and some funky rounds! Horay for color!

Well it looks like my Etsy posts didn't publish to Facebook like they were supposed to BUMMER! I will have to check the forums and see whats up.

I still didn't get to making some beads! Ugh.. what slacker! I have just been SUPER busy with other stuff. Looks like I will get some new fancies made early next week. Stay tuned!

I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)