Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, July 6, 2009

Shop update more later


Hello friends!

I will just be doing a quick shop update for now and do some more pics and bloggy type stuff later. For today I have listed my items like normal(2 a day in the late morning/afternoon). I will be trying a different approach tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be listing one item in the morning and one in the evening to see if listing an item at different times keeps me on the currently listed items in Etsy. I will let you all know how this works.

Moving on....

Lime and Aqua today! I have one of my Love & Harmony rings that would match perfectly with my "Artistic Eye" pendant I just listed on Friday!
I love the danglyness of this ring and it's sweet little tinkle. How wonderous to sound like a fairy :)

Next I have a blooming daisy ring. This is SO much fun to wear!
Well I must be off. I have A LOT of testing to do today!

More later.....

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)