Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Items up on Etsy and chatter

Hey All,

New items are up on Etsy. One of my fav things is my Cosmic Cone! I only make a couple of these and totally forgot about the design. It's a must see! Lots of cool texture and color.

I also uploaded a new peace sign design using Messy's new color Grumpy Bear! Very cool!

I made some more of those cool Dirty Martini and Sasha's silver beads. Infact, by accident I ended up making a whole collection. The only crappy thing is they are SO hard to photograph. It is almost impossible(for me ;) to capture all of the amazing "oil slicks," you see on the surface of the bead. You also have to be under super bright light to see them ;) If you are wondering about which beads I am talking you can find the heart I did with this combo in one of my past blogs.

Well I suppose I should be on my way.

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)