Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, March 16, 2009

New items up and some chatter

Hello Friends,

I just listed new items in both of my shops! I uploaded another pair of those cool new Tendril style earrings I just designed! I also offered a cool peace, love and flower power set. I made this awesome peace, love, flower power and harmony pendant that sold in my Etsy shop recently. You could do some sort of cool layered pendant like that with the beads.

I WISH I had some more of those amazing little bells! I am pretty sure I can track them down again and I actually have quite a bit of them in brass! I was super excited to find them while sifting through my "gold" colored bead box. I had hoped that somewhere with my old pewter pendant stash I had some more of those awesome little silver colored ones, but alas none. Oh well, I will just have to come up with a cool brassish design :D

Busy, busy today. I still need to do some more beads for Meant to Bead's show coming up, photographing and the like. I am trying to decide if I will have time to get together with Melissa today or not. Dunno. I suppose I should by on my way!

It is absolutely beautiful out today. All of my windows are open and a lovely breeze is coming through. I can hear the birds singing in the trees and the sun is shining :) *sigh*

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)