Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, March 12, 2009

New items are up

Hello friends,

I just got some new items added to my shops.

I am still working on my beach beads. Instead of making singles to make a set I am making several at a time so it seems like it is taking FREAKING FOREVER! lol. I even tried tweaking my designs slightly to make them even more enjoyable. Pretty cool. When I am totally done making beach beads I will upload photos and tell you where the new elements are.

Ugh... is anyone else totally OVER this whole daylight savings time crap?! I am for sure! I have been getting to be at about 2am and waking up late. Today was a fluke. The last time I looked at the clock it was 3am and I woke up at 9.... *blegch* Leeloo was making some mouth noise so I took her out incase she decided she needed to puke. You know it's NO fun cleaning up bright yellow dog barf! Uck... anyways...

Well I should be on my way... More beachy things to make. Now if only I had some 311 to rock out to while I make them! Funny enough I am making beach beads when the temp here is a whopping 22 :( Winter or Spring? Make up your FREAKING MIND! Meh...

Well wherever you are I hope it's warmer than 22! Have a great day!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)