Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, March 20, 2009

New items up and chatter

Hello friends,

Well some new items are up in my shops. It seems like the bunnies are pretty popular so I have added a tiny sampling of Easter goodies to my Etsy and Artfire shop(only has one).

Hmmm let's see what's on today's agenda.... Well Easter and stuff for the Meant to Bead show are done, and I finished my custom orders that were placed earlier. Hmm I guess today is make-whatever-you-want day. Yikes! It seems like after a long list of to-do's when you actually get to the make whatever day sometimes you are like " What am I going to make today??". lol I have had this set of Dirty Martini and Sasha's silver beads on my list for awhile. Maybe I will make those today. Hmm.. I dunno. I guess we will see ;)

Well I suppose I should be off....

Have a fantastic weekend and I will see you next week :D

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)