Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Did you notice?

Ok so I spaced on blogging to let you know that the new Etsy listings were up.

Know why? Well I wanted to add other pics. I was going to show you all what Ricky and I planted :D

I was also going to show you the pics of the silver glass test beads I made, but today I was thinking about how I got pretty oil slicks on the surface, but the stringer was still kinda gray or brown. I did a bit of tinkering and OMG did I make some amazing discoveries. I will show you these tomorrow when I get my new beads out of the kiln. PRETTY SWEET!

Um whatelse... uh .. OH.. ok so I was inspired by my friend Kristins gloomy mood today. Weird huh? Well I sent her a little thing to cheer her up and it inspired me to make some beads. I also had an idea I thougth about awhile back and it happened to fit this theme so I made some of those too. I can't really give you too much more info so I don't ruin the surprise, but I will have some swee things to photograph!

So that is all for now. I think I will photograph some stuff today and tomorrow and have a nice picture heavy blog for tomorrow. Sound good? Cool!

Much love,

Genea

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Your the best for thinking of me! I can't wait to see the pics!

Third Eye Gypsy said...

;) I can't wait to get my beads out of the kiln. Luckily I cheated and set my kiln to anneal before I was done making beads >:D

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)