Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, March 13, 2009

New items are up

Hey all,

New items are up in my shops. This will be all of the listings for the week. I will load new items on Monday!

Oh, I didn't tell you... I FINALLY got Google Base to work! Horay! Now if only I could find my items it is supposed to have in the search. Anyone else figure that out? I did a search and couldn't find my stuff... Well never the less.. it's ACTUALLY working. *whew*

I will be photographing my beach designs and posting those later. I still need to make some more things in my beach theme,but my time is running out to get Meant to Bead some stuff for their show. I was trying to get my stuff there for their sneak peek on the 20th, but I still have more stuff to make. I wanted to make an entire lot of Beach beads, some pop ducks and some cupcakes. I spent a bit of time on new beach designs so that kind of slowed me down. I still wanted to make some surf boards, a sand pail, flip flops and that fun stuff, but I dunno...

Well I should get going. I have tons of stuff to photograph.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)