Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, May 29, 2009

Super Fantastic Listings

Hello Friends!

I am super excited about today's listings! I am FINALLY offering one of my Florbitals! I am SO pleased with how the pictured turned out. I feel this is a VERY good representative of how it looks in person!
Perhaps you remember this image from my earlier blog when I posted the first Florbital pics. OMG! It is SO pretty!

I also listed another item that is totally unrelated. I used some firey oranges and lots of purples.
I wanted to tie the heart bead so it hung vertically and I just ended up making a fringey pendant lol. I had fun though. This could be used as a pendant or could be cut up and remade into something that fancy's you ;)

Here is a close up of the pendant.

From this angle you can see the floating flowers and dots on the side and the peace sign on the top. The picture isn't as large on Blogger as it is on Etsy. I wanted to try to photograph all of the cool angles of this bead. There is just so much to look at. I even added in some swirly pink and purple Bullseye spacers. You can't really see all of the swirls from the sides, but if you look at them with the bead hole in the middle you can see all of the pink bands. Very cool!

Well I must be off!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)