Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Playtime with Friends and Fire

Hello Friends!

This will be a very quick entry with mostly pictures. I am pretty pooped. I think I used up ALL of my creative energy making some f*ing awesome beads today!

Kristin was SO sweet and brought some of her yummy raspberry macadamia nut bread! It tasted more awesome that the picture probably looks since I am not a food photographer ;)

I totally snarfed down 2 pieces just after Kristen left! Infact I was microwaving the bread as she was pulling out of the driveway! I couldn't wait to try some!
She also brought me these GORGEOUS earrings in this pretty wrapping! I just love pretty gifts with pretty wrappers. I am ALL about presentation so I totally appreciate those little things! Notice how it even matches the jewelry *beams*


Here are our beadies!! Pretty sweet huh? We used CiM Fremen, Grape Ape, Tuxedo, and Clear. Moretti odd Coral, Pea Green, Light Aqua, white and rose cane.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey! They look cool! Way better than I expected (mine, I mean, yours are fabulous, of course). You're so cute, taking pics of the bread! I'm glad you liked it. Next time I will bring my famous raspberry tiramisu. There is nothing on earth better than that. Thanks again for letting me come play!

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Yay! Isn't it great? I love it when you aren't sure about how your beads turn out and they come out awesome :D

Heheh the bread was YUMMY!

I am all for this raspberry tiramisu!!!

You are very welcome!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)