Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A little bit of this and that

Hello Friends!

New items are up on Etsy. I really love my artist heart. It was one of those inspirations I had while driving home in the car.

You just never know when inspiration will strike. I like to keep several little journals around for my ideas. I have one by my bedside incase I have ideas when I fall asleep( I think you get these since you are relaxing as you fall into dreaming). I have one downstairs where I lampwork to keep track of my set of beads so I keep my colors and things balanced and for things I learn. I pretty much have one everywhere so I don't miss anythying! lol They are cheap too. If you go to Micheal's they have them in the dollar section and they are spiral bound! Pretty sweet!

I made some really cool beads for my MIL. I didn't get a chance to clean them yet, but I will have pics up when I get them cleaned and photographed. They are the first ones I have done in that style and I think they turned out pretty well! I even used the new Messy color's Olive, Commando, Tamarind and Tuxedo. Man is Tuxedo BLACK! So awesome!! If you have not tried it yet, I think you should go order some and give it a whirl. It is AMAZING!

Hmm... I am not sure what I am going to make today. I have been busy making orders and things so I am finally to the point where I can creat whatever I want. I think I might follow the color trend I have been seeing in my new catalog which is yellow, aqua or darker blue like the color of Messy Leaky Pen, and white. I think I just need to spend some time playing. My inspiration has been a bit stifled since I have been stressed out. :(

I am so excited! I just talked with Kristin of Waking Beauty Designs and she is coming over to play tomorrow! Man are we going to have FUN!!

Well I suppose I should get going. I had a SUPER late start this morning or well afternoon. I got hit with one of the WORST pressure headaches I have had in a LONG time. UGH!

Have a creative day!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)