Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Listings and my fringe with Billie

Hello Friends!

Gosh, my hubby going to work later really gives me a late start! You may have noticed the listings were uploaded earlier, but it has taken me until now to get my blog out to you.

Today I have a few non-matching items. First is this super fun swirly and dotty dangle ring!
As you can see it's mostly lime green and orchid :) It was made of Moretti and Bullseye, not on the same bead, of course!

Next I have a pastel colored Wishing Wheel. These are some perfect soft colors for spring.

I made my Wishing Wheel pendant out of these beads, but you could totally use them separately or all together in a different design. I would like to see what else people would make out of this set of 3 beads. It's always interesting to see what different people make with the same beads.

Here is a picture of the fringe I made with Billie yesterday. I don't have a picture of hers since we only got about half way through. I finished mine last night after we played with the Wii fit with our friends Holly and Brandon.

The Wii Fit is WAY fun. If you have not already tried it I would strongly suggest giving it a whirl! We also had a lovely grill out! We had steaks, potatoes cut in half wrapped in bacon and grilled onions! Yum!

While I was busily working on my fringe with Billie, Brandon and Holly were busily patching up our little outside fence! I was so excited! Brandon is like one of the most handy people I know! He fixed up our fence to protect our garden that was getting nibbled on and used for a litter box! Ugh! The nerve of animals! If it wasn't bad enough that they were eating my poor little garden sprouts they had to go and take a fat dump on it! Grrrr! Anyways, we had no plant nibblers or pooers in our garden this morning, so I was pretty stoked!

Well I must be off. I have lots of things to do!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)