Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, May 15, 2009

Pretty projects

Hello Friends!

New items are up on Etsy. I really love the "magic color reaction" colors. They always have a batik fabric look to me. All of the listings are ETCHED too for all of those frosty bead lovers out there :D


Kim and I had fun making our fringes yesterday. Want to see them?
Kim's is the pink, purple and blue one and mine is blue, aqua and teal. Pretty sweet huh?

Here is Kayla's new toy. Isn't he cute! She ran away from it the first time we squeaked it at her. What a scaredy cat!

Leeloo was kind enough to have chewed a hole in him and started ripping the fluff out in only 5 mins! This is why she stopped getting soft toys! I quickly snatched him up and gave him reconstructive surgery. Now he is good as new and Kayla is enjoying running around and squeaking him in her mouth!

Well that concludes my update for today.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)