Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, August 14, 2009

New Halloweenies and GB Buttons!!

Hello friends!

Today is the last day for Halloweenie's for this week! So to end the week with a WHAMMY I decided to list both for the early listing!

First off I have a fun "Boo" pendant ."Boo" is enthusiastically spelled on the front of this deep blue violet pendant with spooky lime green eyes peering out of the darkness. They remind me of the old scooby doo cartoons!

Next I have a mini set of 3! Grapity Orange Mini! Fun set of three with a focal in ink blue violet, and spacers of red orange!
Looky what I got!! Genea Beads Buttons are IN! I even got them in this super cool hand made paper box! Aren't they AWESOME! I can't wait to get these babies out! I was even told by the shop owner that someone noticed my logo in her shop and said that they had seen my stuff up north! SAH-WEET! That means people are starting to recognize my work by my logo as well as my style! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!
I am really excited because today we are getting to hang out with some new friends named Rosalind and Dennis! We are making these homemade gourmet pizzas! We have our dough rising as we speak and we got lots of yummy toppings and cheeses including: parmesean, goat cheese, italian cheese blend, orange and yellow bell peppers, purple onion, procuitto, fresh home grown tomatoes, rosemary, basil and parsley! I can't wait to see how these turn out! Maybe I will be lucky enough to snap a few pictures before we devour the pizzas!

Have a fantastic weekend! See you next week!

Much love,

Genea



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)