Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bits of Rainbows

Hello friends!

Yep, I know it's strange to see me here on the weekend, but I just HAD to share with you what I got in the mail today!

If you are like me then you LOVE color and are excited to find things to enhance the regular palette out there. These lovely frits are from Leslie at www.thatfritgirl.com or maybe you have seen her beads in her Etsy shop Iron Mountain If you havn't already met Leslie she is super sweet! All of her frits are carefully labeled(which I find to be EXTREMELY important!), and masterfully mixed. She has a wide array of lovely colors, tools and more! If you havn't already checked her out why not drop on by and see what she has to tempt you!

So I have decided to slip down to my studio *shhhh* and test out these new colors. I can't wait to see what colors I get with these new bits of rainbows :D

Have a COLORFUL day!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)