Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bokamo Show Re-cap

Hello friends!

Wow! What a FANTASTIC weekend! We had a wonderful time at Bokamo's home show! A HUGE thank you to Steve and Terry Rhoades for allowing us to set up at their home and sell Genea Beads! If you can't make it to one of the shows they attend you can still shop their site online! Be sure to check out www.bokamodesigns.com! Another thank you to all of the people that came out to support us! You all are AMAZING!Here is a picture of our display! I think it turned out pretty cute! Notice the lime green and aqua? :D

You know you can't leave a show without making some purchases! Here is my booty from the show!
Steve made some new styles of beads that are kind of eye shaped. I have an idea for what I want to do with them. I hope my idea works. If so it will be F*ING sweet! Woo!

Thanks again to everyone for making this such a fantastic show weekend!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)