Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Be-lated Birthday Beads!

Holy crap! I was so excited to check my mailbox to find this little package waiting for me! I had totally forgotten about being on Tera Belinsky-Yoder's Birthday Bead Club!My birthday present came in this super cute envelope all wrapped up in the rainbowy tissue inside of the aqua bag wrapped in lime green tissue! Did she know my favorite colors in the whole world were lime green and aqua?! What a lovely presentation!



This is what was inside the package! OMG! Aren't they AMAZING?! Tera is so freakin' talented!
If you have not already gone to her website be sure to check her out on Etsy and grab a few things! www.beadygirlbeads.etsy.com

I had to take this picture as well so you could see just how LARGE the triangle disc is! Holy freakin' wow huh?! I can't wait to make something fabulous out of these pieces. I still have A LOT to collect for my idea.

Tera also was super sweet and sent me some of these wonderful sticky tags for hanging your items on cards!

Thank you SO MUCH, girl! You are the BEST!!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)