Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, August 24, 2009

NEW Grow with Love pendants and some RED in the garden!


Hello friends!

I am super excited to be offering my NEW "Grow with Love" pendants! I will be offering them all week in my Etsy shop! To kick things off my first offering is "Grow with Love" - Scarlet.

Growing plants in my home garden this year has nurtured not only my soul, but my body. I made these pendants to celebrate my garden and the love that it provides.

Seeds are planted and nurtured, with sunshine, water and love. From the seeds leaves emerge to be kissed by the sun and produce the fruit of love. Love blooms and then passes seeds of love to continue the circle of life."Scarlet" is deep red with streaks of darker red and yellow freckles on a lime and wasabi green vine. Pendant is 3" long and hangs from a 6-7mm sterling silver soldered ring.

Today's SNEAK PEEK listing is "Grow with Love" - Pomegranate. This deep ruby pink pendant is freckled with dark periwinkle spots with a wasabi and lime green vine.


IN THE GARDEN....
I am SO excited because I spotted our FIRST red tomato! We were starting to sweat it since it is getting later in the season and my tomatoes are still green. I guess we just have to be patient. Our peppers seem to be popping up all over, but aren't quite ready for the picking. I plucked one pablano from the vine and nibbled on it. It was a little bitter with what tasted like a hint of spice. I can't wait until our fruits are mature enough to be eaten. Soon, soon!

ON THE BEAD FRONT..... I still have a TON of ideas in my head and not enough time to do them all. I guess it's hard to decide where to start. It's really nice to have a list of ideas again! I just ran my tank out of gas the other day and my darling husband went and filled it up for me, so I am all ready to start making some more goodies! The weather is breezy and wonderfully cool. Looks like 73 today :)

In some sad news Ricky's Aunt passed away this morning from a heart attack :( Her funeral will be next weekend. Either Ricky or Ricky and myself will be joining his parents on their trip from Colorado to attend the funeral in Ohio/Kentucky. Please be sending your good thoughts and prayers to his family and loved ones.

As always, I must be off. I have TONS to do today especially if I need to leave town next weekend. I will post some pretties as them come along!

Give your loved ones a squeeze today!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)