Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New items up on Etsy

Hello friends!

New items are up in my Etsy shop!

Lots of wonderful pinks and purples today! Super lustrous transparents too! These 2 new items would go super sweet with the hot pink lentils and lime spots and the super amazing eye bead I have already listed in my shop.

Hmm.. that just gave me an idea.. So do you think it might be nice to see things in a grouping that would go together from other items in my shop? Did that just get totally confusing... Let me try again... Ok so I would have the "wow" pic(this is the close up with the gradient) and maybe a 4 block gb pic(cause it's super visual and that would only take up 2 out of 5 pics) and then maybe a shot of the new bead or whatever with other items in my shop that would go together? Hmmm.. might be cool.

I am visual so I like lots of pictures. It's funny I watched "Thank You Ffor Smoking" last night and the main character had some statistic that was something like 75% of people are visual over text so adding a picture to their cigarettes would attract more people.

I made a few beads yesterday that have a red brown base and "doodle" heart, daisy and peace signs on them in pink, lime green and aqua. I also made spacers that were that same brown with all of those colored polka dots on them. I didn't photograph them yet, but I can do that later ;)

I am not sure what is on the agenday for today, but I am feeling better this morning than I was yesterday.

I really should get on some beads where I can use one of my fab new buttons. I guess I just have not come up with the color palette yet.

Well I suppose I should finish up my cup of coffee and get a move on.

Have a wonderful day!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)