Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, April 6, 2009

New items up on Etsy and AF and pictures!

Hello friends!

Well did we have some Easter fun this weekend at my friend Lucas' apartment! He and Stephanie had a nice little spread of tasty treats and there was egg dyeing fun for all!

Look what I made...
Horay for pretty colored Easter eggies! Stephanie sure did have the magic touch when it came to color! Her eggs were so much brighter than mine. *Harumph*It's a JUNGLE out there huh? Look at these babies go! I am afraid they are going to take over! It is way too cold for them to survive outside. I wonder if I will have to get some pots and pot them until they can survive outside?

Well that is all for now...

Have a wonderful day!

Much love,

Genea

1 comments:

Cindy said...

The secret to bright colored easter eggs is Doc Hinkle dye, but it is not sold around here. You have to order it on the 'net. They want $7 to ship that little box of 4 bottles. It's disturbing, but the colors are amazing. Here's a link: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Holiday---Celebration-Recipes/Easter-Recipes/An-Egg-Cellent-Easter-Egg-Dying-Party

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)