Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, April 16, 2009

New items up on Etsy and some news..

Hello friends!

New items are up on Etsy. I just listed a wonderful Heart Burst ring and pendant. They even have red for all of your red lovers out there ;)

*whew* so I guess I made it. I am feeling much better since Monday. I am finally over my sickness, but I didn't know what else was in store for me. Apparently I slept VERY wrong Tuesday night and had that wicked crick in my neck. The hubby rubbed my neck, put ice on it and we just tried to let it work itself out, but on Wednesday when I was till in pain we decided to do some more. We called our chiropractor, who is AMAZING btw, and set up an appointment for me. What did I end up doing? I have NO idea, but I got my neck, back, rib and clavicle adjusted. For anyone who hasn't had their clavicle adjusted, it sucks. lol. I was exhausted after my extremely intense adjustment and could only sit or lay down and relax yesterday. I hurt in places I didn't know I had and I didn't realize how heavy our heads really are when everything else around it is SO sore. I am feeling AMAZING today. I have a little teeny bit of motion I can't quite move to, but I'm not in pain which is amazing. So if you are local you just HAVE to go see Dr. Shultz! I would give you the info, but he is currently locating a building for his practice. I will post that info when I find out.

So as you may have realized I STILL don't have those color pics up yet. I was just too sick and sore to get much done the last few days. I will get them done here pretty soon ;) It gives you something to look forward to right? ;)

Not sure what is on the agenda for today as far as bead making goes. I am going to sit down and try to work a little bit, but if I get the slightest bit of pain I will have to stop and resume a different day. I sure as heck don't want to be all out of whack again.

Well, I'm off!

Have a wonderful day!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)