Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New items on Etsy and more

Hello friends!

I am SUPER excited about some of the earrings I listed on Etsy! I made a new style called "Harmony Lanterns", that actually came about from some left over fibers from the Daisy Tangled Vine earrings I listed today! I am pretty pleased with them! They have some more of those awesome, teeny tinkly bells and some fibers! YUM! They are so much fun to wear and they don't tickle when you wear them like you might expect with all of it's fringies.

I was feeling better from my cold yesterday, but a new problem arose.. I had a WICKED crick in my neck! Seriously, it sucked! It's some sort of muscle cramp dealy that is effecting my neck and left shoulder. LAME. I can only turn my head so far to the left before it just about has me in tears. :(

I did, however, manage to make it down to my torch later in the evening to make some beads. See what I suffer through to make pretty beadies?! ;) I ended up making some Happy Candy style beads in PASTELS! Woo. No pics of those yet since they are sitting in my bead bowl soaking as we speak. I am going to go clean them once I am done typing this blog. I think I finally made that pastel set you have been dreaming about, Kim! I guess it didn't want to be born until yesterday ;)

What am I up to today? No idea lol. I don't have a specific plan yet. I am digging on those harmony lanterns earrings I made though. I wish I had some more colors of waxed linen and some silver colored bells. *pout*

Well I suppose I should get to it.

Have a wonderful day!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)