Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New items up and more...

Hello Friends!

New items are up on Etsy.

I don't really have too much to report.

The hubby was amazing and dug up the area for our garden yesterday. My little sprouts are getting big and need a new home. We lost a few of the thin ones, but we aren't too worried about it. I think we will just plant the survivors and then do some more little peat pots and sprout some more stuff. The growing season is long here in Missouri ;)

I did make some new style lentils with transparents, filigranas and polka dots. I could probably post a pic of those so you all can check them out. They are actually soaking in my bead bowl as we speak, or well I guess as you are reading this ;)

Today I will be working on an order for Kim so we can work on this fringe style bracelet. She chose pink, blue and purple for her colors. I am not sure which colors I will use for my bracelet to teach her class. Any suggestions? You know I would always pick lime green and aqua first, but I try not to do that all the time ;)

Here is a pic of that bracelet we are making incase you wondered...
Well I am going to go work on these beads. Talk with you all later.

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)