Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, April 2, 2009

New items on Etsy

Hello friends,

New items are up on Etsy! I have a little skully emo boy and a nice neutral macrame keychain for those of you that are color shy ;)

BUTTONS, BUTTONS, AND MORE BUTTONS! Wow, did I have fun making buttons yesterday! Unfortunately I didn't get them photographed for this entry, but I will shoot them later and get a pic up on here for you all to enjoy ;)

So what am I up to today? MORE BUTTONS.. lol. The hubby suggested I do one more day of buttons. I think I even have some more ideas for them too! It's so awesome to start something and keep on having ideas while you are working :D

Oh, you should see our garden! It's in full BLOOM! Our little srprouts have long stems and leaves and they are eagerly reaching for the sun :)

I will have more pics later.

Have a wonderful day!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)