Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, February 2, 2009

WOW! Isn't it amazing?!

Here is that pendant that Melissa did with one of my lentils as the center bead. I picked the colors and this was the idea she had in her brain! Isn't that awesome?! This is one of the projects that will be in our collaborative book! :D
I TOLD you she was creative! She even bought more supplies so she could make me one too. I LOVE Melissa's jewelry!
Well here she is! She asked me where we should take her picture so I told her my favorite place to take pictures is in front of my Andy Warhol pop art shower curtain! she decided to go a little further and go IN the bathtub! Lol See why I love her so much? She is so fun and silly!

Notice how her pendant is STILL awesome even though you can't see all of the detail from there?! I made 2 more lentils in that color scheme that are in my kiln as we speak!

I also worked on a few eye beads for Melissa's other idea. I can't wait to see what she does with them.. especially since they are EYES! :D

Well I am going to go for now.. I still have a few pics to take.

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)