Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A change of pace

Hello friends, I regret to tell you that I didn't get up any new things on my Etsy and Artfire pages today, but since I didn't I will share some other fun things with you...
Here is a picture showing different blacks over white. CiM's new Tuxedo black is really amazing! It is jet black even over white! you can even use hair fine stringer and it will stay BLACK! Moretti black is still brownish purple and Vetrofond silvers terribly! I think I have found my new favorite black- Tuxedo! You can even get it to bleed and frazzle by giving it some intense heat. Very versitle and cool!
Here are some of my color study rose canes. Aren't they pretty! I started to prep some cane for a order that I am making for a friend. As I was pulling cane for her beads I thougth I would try a few different color combos and see what I got. Pretty sweet huh?! Maybe I should be a glass color mixer! I would LOVE to have that job! Well deciding the colors not doing the chemistry!

Well that is all for now. I am going to go relax until Ricky gets home. I told him we should have milk and cookies when he gets home from school tonight. After that we can relax and enjoy a movie together :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)