Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, February 20, 2009

New Items on Etsy



Ok so I am trying to be productive, but play today as well. I made some super cool new stuff! Here is a little glimpse
OMG! Aren't they tiny?! Cute huh? I am excited to make them into something. I think I just might have to make more. It's kind of fun to make things that are so tiny!

I am also making another blooming flower ring and some daisy vine earrings. They are lime green and aqua!!

I also took some photos of some more color blending lentils I was making and I wanted to show you all 2 other topaz layered ones, but they didn't photograph well at all.

This lentil is lt. aqua encased with yellow green with grape ape scrolls. Would you have guess that? I sure as hell wouldn't have lol. Isn't it pretty? I held it up so the light could pass through it so the color would be more apparent. This one is ink blue encased with count von count with coral scrolls. Would you have guess that? Maybe it's more apparent now that you know what I actually used. Anyways, I thought it was pretty cool so I thought I would share with you all. I was working on lentils for Melissa's snowflake pendant. She wanted me to try out the pattern, but to make it in super bright colors. I will post that when I get a chance to make one.

Well I am going to get going. I want to bead some more before going over to Melissa's house this evening for pizza!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)