Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally listed on Artfire.

Hey All! I finally got those items listed on Artfire! *whew* Man I was BUSY today. I listed items on Etsy, made Billie's pendant beads, made my special order for Ella, and Melissa and I put together a timeline for a few of our collaborative pieces. Our deadline is in May for the Bead Blast bead show that will be held in Overland Park, KS. We plan to complete our Flower pendant(it hasn't been officially named yet) and snowflake pendant. The pattern will include, step-by-step pictures, and directions and will even include a tutorial on making the lampwork bead! This is a SERIOUS undertaking! It takes a LONG time to do such detailed instrucions and pictures for projects like this. We are VERY excited!

Well that is it for my update. I am pooped! I may try to take a few pics for my listings tomorrow, but I may just totally crap out ;)

Have a wonderful night.

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)