Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, February 6, 2009

New stuff for the beadmaker!

You know from time to time I actually get to keep beads for me. In this case I was so excited about my new designs that I needed to have some! As you know my favorite colors are Lime Green and Aqua so those are the ones I chose for my pieces. You know strangely enough I didn't have any of these things in my colors. Now I have a nice set with the new things I made below and a fantastic fringe bracelet my mom put together for me with my lampwork beads! I really like to coordinate my clothes with an entire set of matching jewelry. I even like to match my make up! >:D

Here is my new set- Heart Burst wheelies pendant, Heart Burst ring, and Daisy Vine earrings!
Here is my matching Lime and Aqua make up. When I feel especially froggy I even add GLITTER! There is something fantastic about being sparkly!

I also got some new items added to my Etsy and Artfire pages. Enjoy!

The weather is WAY too beautiful to be indoors today so I am going outside to play.

Have a wonderful day!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)