Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wacky Wheelies and show madness


Hello Friends!

I have some bright wheelie listings for you today! First off I have my Candy Sprocket Wheelies pendant. Full of swirls and magic. Super bright for all of you color lovers out there :DIsn't it bright and cheery? :D I love swirlies and polkadots!

Next I have a Wishing Wheel set called ZAP! It is super BRIGHT! I would really like to see what people make with these sets. You can see above how I worked one similar into a pendant.

I don't have too much else to report. I did work on some more of my Rainbow Ruffle Ribbon hearts. This time I added some transparents and polkadots. I think this new round is going to be called "Funfetti Ruffle Ribbon Hearts". Yeah, the title is long, but it's WAY fun :D I will get you a pic of those tomorrow.

The show is fast approaching. I have just made an offer on my Genea Beads page on Face book for people attending the show. If you come to the show and mention my Face book offer I will give you a $10 gift card for Genea Beads(I will be at the Bead Boutique booth)! I hope to see you there!

Well I suppose I should be on my way. I need to get some beads made before Wii Wednesday with Brandon and Holly :D

Have a super fantastic day!

Much love,

Genea

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)