Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, June 29, 2009

Gardening goodies and Glass

Hello friends!

I have a few HOT items today. Some yummy pink and orange!
There is just something about pink and orange that I love. I absolutely love flowers too! Fun, fun, fun for your ears:)

Who doesn't love glitter? This lovely was made with Vetrofond odd Pineapple Sparkle and Tangerine Sparkle. The flower and spacer bead are this lovely glittery glass.
Here is what it looks like on. Cute huh?!

We are still waiting to work on the new addition to our fencing around the garden area. We got the tomatoes in the ground and they are, thankfully, still small enough to not need supports.
Here is our "tomato mile" lol. This runs along the fence line. Can you see how "misty" the picture is? I realized that was HUMIDITY! Yes, it was actually THAT humid. Ugh...
Here is a close up of the tomato. I can't wait to see what kind sprout. We got the tomatoes all unmarked so it will be a surprise when they all fruit :D


Here is a pic of the peppers we planted. These were also part of the plants we got from Holly's cousin. I think we got 7 poblano peppers, one mystery veggie and maybe chives? I guess we will see when they fruit!

I have been SUPER busy with life so I don't have new pretties at the moment. I have some important testing to do today. I will get that done first and then see what creative things come out.

I hope you all are enjoying your summer in your garden or elsewhere.

Much love,

Genea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)