Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, June 1, 2009

Genea Beads featured on an Etsy Treasury!!

Hello Friends!

I am very honored and excited to have been featured in my second Etsy treasury!

The item that was featured was my Sunny Mango Heart Burst ring from my earlier post!



Here is the link to "The FRUITS of our labor" Etsy Treasury!

Be sure to check out the lovely people that nominated my piece! You can view them at their Etsy shop! Nomadiccraftsetc. They are a family of 4 that are chasing their passion! What a wonderful thing!

Remember to support your fellow people and artists. We all can learn from others and share creative ideas without being competitive. Go on to love and support your fellow humans!

Today I have been so blessed with abundance! I am thankful for a heart that is open to receive all of the wonder around me. I thank God for all of my gifts and for all of the amazing people in my life. I could not do this without you and I value you very much!

With Deepest Love and Joy,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)