Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A little bit of this and that

Hello friends!

Wow! What a BUSY weekend! It even bled over into Monday. I hid out for the most part on Monday. Ricky and I just needed to get some more sleep and chill out.

I did get to visit the Zum girls and Boys over at Indigo Wild! I am really excited about one of their upcoming contests. I won't ruin the surprise! Just be sure to follow their tweets or site for more information! You are going to LOVE what they have in store!

NEW IN THE SHOP.....

Today is all about the love we have for our furry friends!

Today's first item is a red heart with a paw print on the front.

Today's second item is a dark ivory bone with a black paw print on one side and a red heart on the other. Reversible and fun for all of your dog lovers out there!

Today's SALE item is a red "Grow and Heal with Love" heart. This little heart is red with a mossy green healing vine growing out of the front.
HOW WAS THE SHOW?..

The show was fun. Ricky and I got to meet a lot of cool people. I even got to take a class with Dale Nichols! He taught us some fun projects. I made a ring and pendant.

A special thanks to Steve and Terry from Bokamo Designs! You all are the best!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW?..

Lots of testing today! I will still be doing more testing tomorrow.

After I get some testing done I need to work on some other priorities then I will be working on some new beads.

Can you believe it's almost the middle of November?! Holy crap! Does time fly or what?

Oh yeah, before I forget! Art Beads was kind enough to send a 10% off code for me to share with you all. This offer is good through December 31st 2009! You can shop at www.artbeads.com with the code SCF10P-ARTBEADS-0424. To use the discount code you shop and before you go to send your order there is a box below to add your discount code. Thanks for sharing the love, Art Beads!

Well I need to do some more work on Christmas gifts so I am off for now.

Have a great night!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)