Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Genea Beads show details, recycling , and new items

Hello friends!

A few more friends from the south pole are visiting my Etsy shop today.

NEW IN THE SHOP....

Meet Gilbert, he's a little penguin from the south pole that likes to keep his ears warm with green and white candy striped earmuffs with red poofs. He has a little white mask around his eyes, pink cheeks and a yellow beak.

Today's SNEAK PEEK is a "Rudolph" pendant. You all know the story about Rudolph saving Christmas with his cute little red nose. You can celebrate his help on Christmas in this cute little pendant. Rudolph has a bright red shiny nose, little nub antlers, an ivory mask on red brown fur.
ON SALE....
What a STEAL! Today's sale item is a super AWESOME macrame flower bracelet with all lampwork flowers, spacers and even a peace flower button clasp! Don't forget to check out the sale tab daily for new deals for the holidays!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW?...
As you know Genea Beads LOVES being GREEN! I worked on this graphic last night. If you purchase one of my pairs of earrings, pendants or anything else backed on a laminated Genea Beads card you can turn your card in for a free bead(up to a $10 value)! Just send back your card and I will send you a bead from my stash in the mail! Recycling+a free Genea Bead= a happy planet and happy people!

Well I got all of the glass Zum bars done! I even did some new bars! I am really happy with the way they turned out!

I think I will make some last minute things for the show. I can't believe the show is TOMORROW! Wow! So again.. here is the information if you plan to attend.....

GENEA BEADS WILL BE AT THE BEAD RENAISSANCE SHOW NOV 6-8TH IN OP,KS! We will be helping out at Dale Nichols booth and will have a small selection of beads! See you there! Kansas City Market, Overland Park International Trade Center, 6800 W. 115th Street, Overland Park, KS
Nov 6-8th Fri-Sat 10-6, Sunday 10-5.

I'm off to the studio!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)