Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hey good lookin'. Whatcha' got cookin'?

Hello friends!

I am just now getting to my yummy food pics :D I have been so busy creating that has been taking up all of my time, which I love!

Well let's see what a healthy fridge should look like.
Here's the shelves. Look at all of that healthy goodness! All from the farmer's market or organic :D
Here's what's in the drawers. I was so excited to finally find organic mushrooms! Who would have thought they would be so difficult to find?
Naked Juice, hard cheeses(Parmesan and Asagio), organic spinach and green salad mix.
Purple potatoes! Anaheim peppers and baby eggplants. Mmmmm. Aren't they pretty?!

Delicious apples( Gala's I think), peaches(yes, they look rough, but that's what "real" peaches look like), garlic, onions and bananas. Mmmmm!

Here's what we've been eating....
Who knew you could eat color? Isn't is so pretty?! That's what it looked like before I cooked everything down. Below you can see the finished meal.

My breakfast experiment. All fresh market peppers(anaheims, red, yellow), purple potatoes and some jalapenos, from the yard. Some garlic, scrambled eggs and a little dollop of low fat sour cream all wrapped up in an Eziekel sprouted tortilla! It was f*ing delicious! I was excited about my fancy breakfast I made all by myself. My hubby is the amazing throw it together chef!

Another one of my favorites to make for breakfast. This one varies with what we have in the house. Bottom line, it's fresh pan fried veggies with eggs on top instead of bread :D Very delicious and very filling! Potatoes, portabellas, spinach, garlic, and onions.

Next you put the sunny side eggies on top. The poked yokes make a great gooey "sauce". I throw on a pinch of hard cheese too :D

Now for the chef's dishes....

A potato pancake with red peppers, onions, sunny side up eggs and feta.
Eggies with spinach, onions, mushrooms, cheese all with a crusted piece of cheese on top. Now this is such an amazing treat!

So the crunchy goodness on top is nothing more than a medium thick slice of Parmesan(or Romano) pan fried! Yep, that's it! You the cheese( he he he) and then put it in a pan. The cheese will melt slightly and spread out. Then you flip it and do the same thing on the other side. It brings out the amazing tastes of the cheese. It is crispy and tastes like it has been deep fried! You won't believe how good it is, and it's healthy!

Well I bet now you're hungry and running to the fridge to see what awaits you!

I'm about to go grab a nice sweet apple!

See you soon!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)