Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, September 13, 2010

It's ALL about COLOR!

Hello friends!

I was so excited about what I got in the mail on Saturday I had to share before heading off to the studio.

As you know with me, it's all about COLOR! So pretty much wherever I can I like to sneak it in in place of where you would use metal. C-lon cording was my first love, but look at this
WOW! Kudos to this manufacturer for making BRIGHT colored cording! So what's one of the amazing things about this stuff?
THIS! Can you believe it?! This cord is so small it fits through the 1/16th bead hole DOUBLED! That is pretty darned small! To give you a better size chart the 1/16th bead hole fits a 2mm round bead to plug it up.

I have already been designing some fun things with my new colors and you can expect to see them soon.

I am so excited about all of the fun colored things that are now available out there! You know what the crazy thing is? A good majority of it is VINTAGE! Can you believe that? Yep, stuff from the 50's-70's! My ELEMENTS on Etsy has some AMAZING colored chain , rubber O's, and look at these crazy RETRO items! This stuff is RIGHT up my alley! I found her stuff awhile back when I was flipping through a beading magazine back when I worked up at the bead store. Pretty sweet!

Well off to make some breakfast before heading down to the studio!

See you soon!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)