Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sellin' like hotcakes! Just a few left- Coffee beads!

Hello friends!

Wow! You all are AMAZING! What a fantastic day in the shop! 4 of the 6 items I had just listed were out of the shop before I had a chance to blog about them! Thanks for everything! You all allow me to keep doing what I do and I am super grateful!

Want to see what we have left?

NEW IN THE SHOP....
"I Love Coffee"- This darling Ode to coffee is on a base of one of my favorite odd lot peachy corals with yellow ocher dots. On the front is an aqua coffee mug with delicious coffee inside. Perfect for all of your coffee lover's out there!
"Morning Cup"- The way I love to start my morning! A hot cup of brown coffee in a cute turquoise mug with yellow ocher spots. The chemical reaction between the yellow and blue cause the dark outline around the dots. Super fun!

"Coffee Beans"- Ah the things that make that golden cup all possible! Beautiful red brown coffee beans. This fun little set of 3 would make delightful earrings and a pendant or great additions to a coffee themed project.


WHAT ELSE IS NEW?...
You may have seen my most recent offering of glass head pins. I thought you might want to see how they were made. Well sort of. You get to see the beginning and end, but not the middle. I don't have a way to record video for you. I only get 5 minutes of recording time on my digital camera and would have to find some way to rig it up for your to view.
I wrap some wire around the mandrels, heat glass onto the end and then decorate! Cool huh? This becomes...
This! Fear not! These babies flew out of the shop, but I will be making more! I just LOVE to design with them! I got some more wire today from the bead shop to make more headpins.

These little babies are great for dangly drops or even teensy earrings with just one droppy glass hanging from an earwire! Oh the possibilities are endless....

I did have a suggestion to make some more coffee beads. If you all are interested let me know and I would be happy to make another run of fun coffee sets!

See you soon!

Have a fantastic evening!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)