Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just stopped in to say "hello".

Hello friends!

I keep forgetting that I can come talk with you were without having some huge update or a bagillion pictures ;) It just seems a whole lot more interesting when I have some eye candy to share :)

I've been busy, busy, busy doing some glass testing, making beads and glass headpins and the usual daily grind. I am excited about what I will be listing this week on Etsy. I had a burst of ideas last night after I got out of the shower. Does that happen to anyone else?

Anyways, I am one of those variety people. I love to have little bits of everything. You know, like when you go out for breakfast. I always order the plate with potatoes, biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs and a pancake! Mmmm that sounds really good right now! So thinking about variety and my latest super asymmetrical designs I thought it might be fun to offer some listings with a fun variety! That is about as much of a hint as I will give you for now ;) Hey, I gotta keep you coming back somehow, right? ;)

I am super stoked about the cool temperatures. It has been so chilly at night I get to sleep under a comforter, quilt, and smaller micro fleece blanket. Ahhhhh! I love being all snuggled up in my bed with it being cold outside :D I'm still waiting for the leaves to turn. This cooler weather hasn't been going on long enough to see the colors in the trees yet. I am hoping to take some pictures this year. I really had wished I would have gotten some taken while I lived in Colorado. There were tons of those yellow/orange trees around and it was SOOOO pretty to see all of the leaves changing :)

Well I am absolutely famished after my lampworking session this early afternoon so I believe some lunch is in order!

I can't wait to go hang out with the lampwork ladies tonight at Cinzettis!

I hope you are enjoying a most wonderous fall day today!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)