Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FML you have GOT to be kidding me?!

Hello friends!

Have you ever done that? I was getting things all fixed up in these nifty little apps on Etsy only to have DELETED the descriptions to 31 OF MY LISTINGS!!! Luckily I caught it before it had replaced ALL of them, but OMG! There was no fixing this new little mess I had made myself. Thank GOD I had some sold listings and other inactive things where I could copy and paste and fudge around to save myself some time and effort. I am happy to say that after only 2 hours I have gotten everything fixed! *WHEW* 

Now to get OFF the computer since I have been sitting in this chair like ALL day!

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON :)

Much love,
Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)