Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Genea Beads Sales- Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Sales in December

Hello friends!


I am excited to announce the Genea Beads sales schedule for this holiday season! 

Sales are as follows: November 24- FREE SHIPPING(First Class) and FREE bead with purchase.  I will add a bead in your package along with your purchase!This offer will go on through December 29th(12am).

If you wish to get faster shipping please note this in the comments when you check out. *There will be a charge for upgraded shipping.*  Please allow adequate time for shipping for items to arrive before Christmas. Items will ship same day or next day depending on purchase time.

Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale- November 26- November 30(12am) - 30% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE SHOP!
 
December 1-7th(12am)- 20% off ALL lampwork beads!

December 8-14th(12am)- Select earrings $20 each!

December 15-21st(12am)- Bracelets 20% off!

December 22-28th(12am)-  1/2 off earrings with the purchase of a necklace! For this sale you will have to make your purchase and I will credit your paypal account or you can contact me before your purchase so I can change the price. There isn't a default way to offer this sale. I apologize for the inconvenience.



Thank you for all of your continued support! Happy Holiday shopping!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)