Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just stopping in to say "Hi".

Hello friends!

How are you doing today? Me? Oh... I caught the death :( Ack probably part of being a home dweller. I don't get exposed to all of those cooties like everyone else. I hope the rest of you are feeling healthy and enjoying the holiday.


I was excited today because I was feeling well enough to get my project with my Graphic Artist/Photographer friend, Evan. I needed his expertise to help me with my task. I just didn't have enough arms to do it on my own ;) I would love to fill you in, but unfortunately I need to button up for now. I will tell you that it turned out awesome and I will post as soon as I get to share the news! 

It was really amazing working with Evan. I told him how happy I was that we worked well together. It's nice to be able to take a task on together. The hubby and I get into it when putting together furniture ;) I think that just being part of a couple though. It keeps things interesting lol.

So what's new in your neck of the woods? Any snow? Weather staying uh winter like in your area? It's all over the place here and no first snow yet. Hopefully soon. Even Portland is getting snow!

Well I thought I would just pop in and say hi. I am getting some of my timed tasks done so that's giving me some relief. I have some beads to make to finish up some sets to re-list, a design to put together, and some testing to do. Getting there. I should probably rest up so I can beat my cold and still get some work done. 

Well that's all for now.

See you soon!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)