Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Art Fire and Bead & Button News

Ok well I did it. I started an Art Fire page as well to see if it will get better business than my Etsy shop. Here is the addy for Genea Beads Art Fire page. I will be adding things over the next few days.

I also made contact with Linda Kolatz from Bead & Button as well. It looks like she will need some more time to see if some tables free up. She asked me to call back at the end of January. So I will keep you all posted when I find out what transpires.

I have some new AWESOME beads to clean and string. I am also working on some new jewelry designs. Stay tuned!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)