Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beware the GROOVE

Yeah, something threw off my groove today. I mean I even had breakfast in bed thanks to my adoring husband. I made one really super cool bead and then after that I just couldn't get things to work. Oh well... I guess you have days like that right?! I think I just need to leave my environment too and be around some PEOPLE. I think my mind was preoccupied thinking about all of the things I needed to do to totally focus on making beads. BLAH! I even went to LE for inspiration.

I stumbled on a thread that was talking about Sarah Moran's beads. I had never heard of her so I thought I would check out the link. OMG does she make some AWESOME beads! Not only does she make some awesome beads, but she is silly too. People like that really warm my heart yanno? She is all self taught too. She uses super bright colors and has such precise detail. Her site really fed my eyes. I think I am going to go back and look through ALL of the pages. I just love it when lampwrokers have galleries for me to peruse. I love to see what everyone else is making and get inspiration.

Well I supposed I should be off. My mom is coming to rescue the Loo and me since I am carless.
Have a great night!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)