Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back up and online!

Whew! I'm glad that got all sorted! For some reason I couldn't get into my hotmail account or this site to keep up with everyone. You didn't miss too much though. I did FINALLY get some new items up on my Etsy page *shines nails* You can see them at the top of the page ;)

I am working on a super-amazingly-awesome b-day present for someone special *SHHH... I can't say who incase they are reading this* I will post a picture of it when I get it completed. I had to re-do a few beads so I am *still* not done and I am "pssshhhh." again :( I really can't wait to have my other torch at my house and not have to keep running out to buy STUPID Mapp canisters! ;)

Anyways... I guess for now I will go, but I wanted to let everyone know that I was not indeed dead and that I will keep writing fun things and posting pictures to keep you all occupied :D

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)