Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PSSSHHHHH

Hello,

I don't have anything too exciting to report. I am having helluva time with making red, white, and blue beads. They just aren't turning out too great. I have a few though. I think I might just make some lentils that are in those colors instead.


I am "pssshhh." That was what my friend Melissa said when I told her I was out of Mapp gas. LOL! So that means no beads at the moment. I didn't get around to pulling beams either. The hubby had a few things going on today. He went to his appointment at personal trainer school and talked with someone about being accepted and getting financial aid :D I am really excited for him. I actually passed out and took a 2 hour nap! shhhh.... Yes, I was being UNPRODUCTIVE! This is NOT a usual occurance.

I guess there is a nasty pressure front coming in again. It seems like when the fronts come in and are really strong I get tired and then I get a WICKED NASTY headache. Anyone else have that problem? It really sucks! I even went to the doctors and they have not been able to cure me. I usually take some benadryl allergy and sinus capsules and that helps. I also rinse my nose with this neilmed stuff that you can get at Walgreen's or I would assume any pharmacy. That works the best for me.

Anyways, that is all for now. I don't think I will have anything new tomorrow either. We are signing our lease for our rental house and have a few things to get done. Talk with you soon....

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)